TPD Zone Workshop
We are very excited to announce that in the very near future we will be holding a TPD Zone Workshop.
The venue for the workshop will be at a racecourse, yet to be decided, and due to the demand, there is the possibility of two separate workshops, one in the north and one in the south.
The Workshop(s) will be hosted in conjunction with Betfair and with Peter Webb (founder of Bet Angel) delivering a presentation. It is anticipated that the day will look something like this;
- Introduction from the TPD CEO, Will Duff Gordon.
- Presentations from various TPD Heads of Departments,. A fascinating insight into the logistics of collecting GPS data from the horses on the racetrack, to presenting the data on the user’s screen.
- Peter Webb’s thoughts re the integration of GPS data into his Bet Angel platform.
- A presentation from Nigel, the TPD Lead Developer and creator of Bet Mover.
- A Q. & A. session.
- Closing messages from Will Duff Gordon.
- An afternoon’s / evening racing.
There has been a lot of interest in this, and places are filling up fast.
Leave us some details and we will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TPD Zone Support